Who we are
SP3 Services is a wholly owned Irish company specialising in IT governance and management consulting with diverse experience assessing and implementing best practice IT management across a variety of industry sectors. We are vendor independent and do not have bias towards any specific applications or technologies. Our team are experienced IT Managers certified in a wide range of IT practice including COBIT for audit and control, ITIL® for IT Service Management, PRINCE2™ and PMBOK® for Project Management and ISO20000 and ISO27000 for clients seeking external certification of IT arrangements. We pride ourselves on the pragmatic application of best practice, which ensures practical IT management solutions tailored to each organisation’s needs.
What we do
We engage with our clients in a broad range of roles, depending on their requirements.
• We provide IT Steering services, advising business and senior IT stakeholders on strategy and providing oversight of IT for smaller organisations.
• We perform reviews of IT organisations, recommending improvements in governance and service management. Reviews can be broad ranging encompassing the overall environment or tailored to specific aspects of management e.g. Service Desk optimisation, Change optimisation, IT Service Continuity (Disaster Recovery), Supplier Management, Customer Relationship Management and many more.
• We perform reviews to assess compliance / readiness for audits, including general audit requirements, Central Bank audit, ISO20000 audit, ISO27000 audit and Sarbanes Oxley audits.
• We perform IT Due Diligence reviews assessing the risks and investment requirements for IT.
• We assist clients in the implementation of pre and post audit remediation.
• We manage IT projects utilising client and external resources to deliver IT outcomes. Depending on client requirements we can leverage our own best practice Project Management methodology or use the client’s methodology.
• We provide IT resources to backfill short or long-term resource requirements for operational management of IT.
• We deliver client specific training related to service management, project management and IT management tools.